Did you see that? This November Wrap up is brought to you by the shock I hold because last month I got bitten by the blogging bug and I actually…wrote things. I wrote reviews! I did a few posts! I wrote a discussion post (who even remembers the last discussion post I did?!)! Last month was the special bean of special beans and I ran with it. Not only did I get the chance to write, but I also carved out time to actually blog hop–which is completely exciting, because now I got to bring back the 10/10 blog post segment in my wrap ups!
I read a fuck ton this month. Still haven’t beat my monthly reading best of 18 books (this month was only 17) but I am so proud of literally everything I’ve done in the past 31 days. I have been keeping up with the Immortals After Dark (IAD) reading group (created by the lovely @Kissandletmetellyou on Instagram), which is a feat of itself because usually I’ll get behind and never catch up. We are officially–as of writing this post– at the half way point in the series, and I’m obsessed. 10/10 would recommend if you’re looking for a solid Paranormal romance series to get hooked on!
I’m still making my way through my End of the Year TBR with 10 more books to go before completing it. I don’t think I will completely finish (I’ve got some hefty books on the list) but I want to at least get half of them done before the new year! So with that in mind, grab your popcorn, get your favorite fluffy thick blanket, your favorite Christmas/holiday socks and let’s see what all I consumed in the month of November!
† denotes an ARC/book received in exchange for my honest review.
🎧 denotes Audiobook.
- 🎧Kingdom Of The Cursed by Kerri Maniscalco – REVIEW – ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
- 🎧Kiss Of A Demon King by Kresley Cole – REVIEW – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- 🎧Untouchable by Krelsey Cole – RTC – ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
- 🎧Deep Kiss Of Winter by Kresely Cole & Gena Showalter – RTC – ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- 🎧The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling – REVIEW – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Gifting Me To His Best Friend by Katee Robert – RE-READ – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- 🎧Pleasure Of A Dark Prince by Kresley Cole – RTC – ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Back For Seconds by J.L. Logosz – ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Her Night With Santa by Adriana Herrera – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- 🎧Dark Desires After Dusk by Kresley Cole – REVIEW – ⭐⭐⭐.5
- 🎧Oo La La, Paris by Trilina Pucci – ⭐⭐⭐
- 🎧The Warlord Wants Forever by Kresley Cole – RTC – ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Ganged by Goblins by Lana Taylor – ⭐⭐⭐
- 🎧Barbarian Lover by Ruby Dixon – ⭐⭐⭐
- 🎧My Ex Girlfriend’s Brother by Harlow Layne – ⭐⭐⭐
- 🎧Shy Virgin by Alexa Riley – ⭐⭐⭐
- If The Fates Allow by Rainbow Rowell – ⭐⭐.5
- Paws & Paperbacks stunning review of The Simple Wild by KA Tucker
- Jamsu @ Jamsu dreams shares her thoughts on our buddy read of Kingdom of the Cursed by Kerri Maniscalco
- Victoria over at the Contented Reader makes a one stop guide to all the Christmas movies releasing this year!
- Meeghan at Meeghan Reads lists all the tropes she hates and I can’t stop laughing.
Taylor Swift and Adele. Literally that is all I’ve been listening too…well more so Taylor than Adele but thats only because I haven’t had the heart to finish Adele’s album yet because I’ve been reeling over Taylor’s album and I want to give Adele the proper listen she deserves. As per usual though– here is a snap shot of my stats for November:
🟡 = New to List , 🟢 = Risen in the Ranks, 🔴 = Dropped in the Ranks
- Taylor Swift
- Ed Sheeran
- Six The Musical
- 🟡State of Grace (Taylor’s Version) by Taylor Swift
- 🟡The Last Time (Taylor’s Version) by Taylor Swift, Gary Lightbody of Snow Patrol
- 🟡22 (Taylor’s Version) by Taylor Swift
- 🟡All Too Well (10 minute Version)(Taylor’s Version)(from the Vault) – Taylor Swift
- 🟡35 by Rob Ruha, Ka Hao
- Man of The House
- Charlies Angels (2019) – REWATCH
- A Boy Named Christmas (Netflix)
- Holiday In Handcuffs – REWATCH (Hulu)
- Nightmare Before Christmas (HBOmax)
- Red Notice (Netflix)
- Dune (HBOmax)
- Great British Baking Show (Netflix)
- CMA Awards
- The Bachelorette (ABC)
- Project Runway (Bravo)
- The Great (hulu) – seasons 1-2
- The Wheel of Time (Amazon Prime) – ep. 1-4
- The Great Potter Throwdown (HBOmax)
- Only Murders In The Building (Hulu)
How was your November? Let me know!