February Wrap Up
February is the shortest month but dragged for the longest. I honestly thought February wouldn’t end and I was really ready for her to go back to sleep and be gone. These past 29 days were all over the place and honestly I haven’t really processed everything that went down this month, so I’m not gonna word vomit it here. I know–I’m shocked too.
What I will say is that I started the month on the brink of the weirdest reading slump ever. For the life of me I would start so many books, get to 20% and then jump to something else. This was my life until something happened and I became this reading machine and read all the things! Like I don’t even know what actually happened, but I binged three books in one weekend and just kept plowing through things.
With that said, I read a shit ton this month and also binged a lot of TV, so grab some popcorn and check out everything I consumed for the month of February!
† denotes an ARC/book received in exchange for my honest review.
🎧 denotes Audiobook.
- †Dear Ava by Ilsa Madden-Mills – REVIEW – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- †The Demigod Complex – Abigail Owens – REVIEW – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- †Doughn’t Let Me Go (Slice #3) by Teagan Hunter – REVIEW – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Sexy Filthy Boss (White Collar Brothers #1) by Piper Rayne – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Dirty Flirty Boss (White Collar Brothers #2) by Piper Rayner – ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
- 🎧Head Over Wheels by Samantha Chase – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- 🎧Scandalous Billionaire by Sierra Cartwright – ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- †My Besties Ex (The Rooftop Crew #1) by Piper Rayne – REVIEW – ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
- Poems For The Moon: Vol 1 by JR Rogue – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- 🎧Mean Right Hook by Michele Mills – ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- 🎧Double Books by Tessa Bailey – ⭐⭐⭐.5
- 🎧Fate by Stephanie Rose – ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Not Yet by Alexa Riley – ⭐⭐⭐
- †The Two Date Rule – REVIEW – ⭐⭐⭐
- Working Under The Professor by Olivia T. Turner – ⭐.5
- Resolution: Baby Batter by Frankie Love – ⭐.5
- Margaret @ Weird Zeal explains why she doesn’t buy from Amazon and I stan this message.
- Kal @ Reader Voracious gives a beautiful review to Foul is Fair by Hannah Capin.
February was a chaotic streamline of past bops and country music. I didn’t really dabble in anything new like I originally wanted to, but the comfort of listening to something you already know you love was super therapeutic for the shit show that was February, so I really didn’t mind. Like always though, here are some tunes that have been on my headset and speakers non stop this month:
- Hot Girl Bummer – Blackbear
- Perfect – Ed Sheeran, Andrea Bocelli
- Falling – Harry Styles
- I Hope – Gabby Barrett
- Cheatin’ Songs – Midland
- River of Jordan – Lecrea
- What A Man Gotta Do – Jonas Brothers
- Almost Lover – A Fine Frenzy
- Murder 101 series (Hallmark Movie & Mysteries)
- Miss Americana (Netflix)
- Bad Boys: For Life
- The Bachelor (ABC)
- Cheer (Netflix), Season 1
- Blue Bloods (CBS, Ion)
- Secrets of the Zoo (Nat Geo: WILD)
- Love Is Blind (Netflix), Season 1
- Project Runway (Bravo), Season 18; Ep. 9-12
- Chicago Fire (NBC)
- Chicago Med (NBC)
- Chicago PD (NBC)
- The Oscars (ABC)
- Lego Masters (FOX)
- Doctor Who (BBC America)
How was your February? Let me know!
Love my content?
You can get EVEN MORE content + support my blog by joining my Patreon! If you want to take the magic of storytelling to the next level and connect with me personally, come see what I’ve created for you on Patreon.