I honestly don’t know what happened…
One minute I was planning accordingly what I was going to get this month and the next thing I know, I am staring at a trove of books and a sobbing bank account in the corner rocking itself back and forth.
I went overboard in March on books. I knew I was going to be spending more on books than usual as TeenBookCon was happening and I waddle out of there with a new stash of greatness, but wow March was also painted with B&N sales and awesome finds at my local Half Price that I literally could not pass up.
As always, before I get into the bounty of which my kindle and shelves cry out to in joy, let me preface this with I am a super frugal and hella cheap person. Most–if not all– of my purchases were deals from bookbub.com, amazon, audible, etc. which amounted to many of them being free, as well as through my carefully thought out monthly book budget as I have placed reading and supporting authors and the arts a priority when planning my personal finances. With that being said, take a look at my walk of shamelessness.
📚 Denotes already read. * Denotes signed/autographed copy
View this post on Instagram
So I kind of forgot what self control was in March and went batshit crazy in the book department. Which is fine for me–just not for my wallet. Oops. . Most of the books I got in March were from/for @teenbookcon (WHICH WAS AMAZING AND I MET SO MANY LEGENDS THERE! LIKE WOW A TIME) so I knew March's haul was gonna be a biggie, but I didn't expect it to be THIS big. According to my spreadsheet, I bought 45 books and e-books combined 😲 . I don't know whether to be shocked or impressed…🤔 . So #QOTD: What is the largest amount of books you ever bought/recieved? . . #booksbooksbooks #booksofinstagram #fictionallysam #readinggoals #bookhaul #march #teenbookcon #readingaddiction #bookstagram #bookaddict #youngadult #romance #bookworm #bookaholic #reading
- Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
- The 7 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
- Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
- The Host by Stephanie Meyers (Movie Tie In)
- 📚New Moon by Stephanie Meyers (Mass Market Paperback / Movie Tie In)
- 📚Twilight by Stephanie Meyers (Mass Market Paperback / Movie Tie In)
- *Weight of the Stars by K. Ancrum
- On The Come Up by Angie Thomas
- *Slayer by Keristen White
- *Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds
- *The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzie Lee
- *The Love & Lies of Rukhsana Ali by Sabina Khan
- *Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzie Lee
- Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
- *Lovely War by Julie Berry
- *Shout by Laure Halse Anderson
📚 Denotes already read.
- Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody
- Stripped by Alexis Anne
- The Billionaire’s Revenge by Nadia Lee
- Sweet Addiction by J. Daniels
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- A Duke by Default by Alyssa Cole
- Mr and Mrs by Alexa Riley
- Escort by Skye Warren
- Mister McHottie: a Billionaire Boss by Pippa Grant
- The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
- 📚Love Sincerely Yours by Sara Ney and Meghan Quinn
- Player! by JS Scott
- Shopping for the Billionaire by Julia Kent
- Tucker by Juliana Stone
- Broken Boundaries by TC Matson
- Cheeky Royal by Nana Malone
- Complete Corruption: Rogue, Ruin, Rule by CD Reiss
- Advice From A Jilted Bride by Piper Rayne
- Down on Me J. Jenner
- The Sexy One by Lauren Blakely
- 99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne
- Happily Ever After: A Romance Collection by Various Authors
- If I Can’t Have You by Iris Morland
📚 Denotes already read. 🚫 Denotes DNF.
- Again, But Better by Christine Riccio (Netgalley), Publishes May 7th 2019
- Aurora Rising by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman (Netgalley), Publishes May 7th 2019
- 📚Hissy Fit by Lani Lynn Vale (Inkslinger PR), Published March 19th 2019
- 🚫Space by Penny Reid (SocialButterfly PR), Published March 11th 2019
- 📚Advice From a Jilted Bride by Piper Rayne (Inkslinger PR), Published March 21st 2019
- Shadow Frost by Coco Ma (Edelweiss), Publishes October 1 2019
📚 Denotes already read/listened too.
Are any of these on your TBRs, or have you already read them? If so, what did you think?