I honestly can’t believe this has happened.
If you don’t follow me on Twitter (which you totally should because I’m hilarious, @sammers65), last weekend I was shocked to find out that Fictionally Sam made the great leap into having 500 followers! Never in my wildest dreams did I think that my little neck of the woods would encompass other people, let alone five hundred of you!
It has been a little over a week since this, and I honestly still can’t put into words how shocked, happy, and grateful I am for the amount of love and support this blog and myself have gotten over this whirlwind of a year! I have made some great friends within this community and have gotten to interact with you gems in a way that you all feel like family to me. So to everyone who has waddled over to this blog–to this post! Thank you! You deciding to even read three of my words fills my heart in ways words can’t describe.
With that said, in celebration of hitting a milestone here on the blog, I thought it was only fitting to give back to y’all in the best ways I can! Free shit and a giveaway! In this giveaway, one winner will have the chance to choose a book of their choice from Book Depository, up to a $20 USD value!
I am a lover of puzzles and grew up surrounded by thousand piece puzzles on my mom’s side and logic puzzles on my dad’s side! So a couple months ago while I was procrastinating at work (shhh! Don’t tell bossman!) doing a random word search puzzle I had found on the internet, and I had this crazy idea to make some puzzles of my own that revolve around the things I love the most–books! I few days ago I took to twitter asking for some of y’alls favorite books to read (you really should be following me) and you guys came through!
I had so much fun making these for you guys and I hope that you enjoy these FREE resources! Each puzzle is a printable Pdf that you can print out and have fun with!
– WORD SEARCH PUZZLES –
- ACOTAR series
- Mortal Coil series
- Romance genre
- Science Fiction genre
- Mortal Instruments Series
- Jane Austen
- Harry Potter Series
- Percy Jackson Series
- Illuminae Files
– CROSSWORD PUZZLES –
– CRYPTOGRAM PUZZLES –
- A Court of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J Maas
- A Court of Mist And Fury by Sarah J Maas
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas
- This Mortal Coil by Emily Suvada
- This Cruel Design by Emily Suvada
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Wayward Children series
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
– MAZE –
- Must be 18+, or have parent’s consent.
- Open to both U.S. and Internationally! Just as long as Book Depository ships to your country!
- Must be following me (please don’t follow me and then unfollow cause ya girl will be disqualifying those who do!)
- Leave a comment on this post, letting me know what book you would like to win!
- Winner must respond within 48 hours of being contacted, or another winner will be chosen.
- Giveaway ends on 11:59 PM CDT on May 4th, 2019. (May the FOURTH be with you)
Happy puzzling and good luck!