March Wrap Up
March is just weird. It was both the longest and the shortest month ever. Things were happening so quickly and yet the days have been dragging on for what seems like forever. And due to the weirdness that this last month was, I too was in this weird half in and half out state.
I didn’t read much (if anything at all) during the month of March, but I did consume the crap out of the TV. I think my new name can be lady binger, because that was all I did if I wasn’t at work. Goodbye ARC mountain, and hello Netflix!
Go ahead and grab some popcorn and check out everything I consumed for the month of March!
† denotes an ARC/book received in exchange for my honest review.
🎧 denotes Audiobook.
- 🎧Belong To Me by Lucy Darling – ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- †An Alaskan Christmas by Jennifer Snow – RTC – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- 🎧Toasty by Alexa Riley – ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- 🎧Capitol South by Raine Mille – ⭐⭐⭐
- †Fury Unleased – RTC – ⭐⭐⭐.5
Much like the world around us, my music this month was weird. I flopped back and forth between instrumental music from the shows I binged to my ever present love for indie music, and all the way to long time bops that just get me in the mood to write. As always though, here are some that were on repeat!
- Love Is In The Small Things – Flora Cash
- Song of Home – Ashmole 782 – Rob Lane
- Stand Up (From Harriet) – Cynthia Erivo
- Always Hate Me – James Blunt
- Homecoming The Live Album – Beyonce
- See A Victory – Elevation Worship
- P.S. I Still Love You (Netflix)
- Babies (Netflix)
- Frozen 2 (Disney+)
- The Bachelor (ABC)
- A Discovery of Witches (SUNDANCE), Season 1
- Blue Bloods (CBS, Ion)
- Secrets of the Zoo (Nat Geo: WILD)
- Altered Carbon (Netflix), Season 1-2; Ep. 1-2
- Project Runway (Bravo), Season 18; Ep. 13-14
- Chicago Fire (NBC)
- Chicago Med (NBC)
- Chicago PD (NBC)
- Back With My Ex (Netflix), Season 1
- Lego Masters (FOX)
- Critter Fixers: Country Vet (Nat Geo: WILD)
- Before the 90 days (TLC)
- JAG (H&I)
- Erkenci Kus, Ep. 1-15
How was your March? Let me know!
Love my content?
You can get EVEN MORE content + support my blog by joining my Patreon! If you want to take the magic of storytelling to the next level and connect with me personally, come see what I’ve created for you on Patreon.