I feel like I say this with every wrap-up, but honestly where did the month go? Where has the year gone?! I cannot believe that we are only sixty days away from ringing in 2019!
October was a whirlwind month for me. Blogoween kicked off for the first time and was a HUGE success (all thanks to you guys), I hosted my very first giveaway (which the winner will be announced below!), and I have made so many new friends here in the book blogging world! Honestly, October was a great month filled to the brim with different events and different emotions. I can’t even believe this but hot damn I read a crap ton too. How I found the time to host, co-organize, work, read, and you know–breathe, I will never know! But flipping flapjacks does it feel good.
Before we get into what exactly I read, I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone that participated and hosted Blogoween. You guys are simply amazing. None of this would have happened if it wasn’t for your enthusiasm and participation! Thank you to everyone who posted for it throughout blogoween, and to all the hosts for giving us a piece of your week/blog throughout the month of October and promoting the shiznits out of this event! YOU ARE THE REAL MVP!!!
- Can’t Text This by Teagan Hunter – REVIEW – ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Fall by Kristen Callihan – REVIEW – ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
- Fence #10 by C.S. Pacat – ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Fence # 11 by C.S. Pacat – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Love, Sincerely, Yours by Sara Ney & Meghan Quinn – REVIEW – ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Dear Jane by Kendall Ryan – REVIEW – ⭐⭐⭐
- Playmaker by L.P. Dover – RTC – ⭐
- Off The Ice by L.P. Dover
This month has been a nostalgic month in the music department as I have found myself venturing back into a country mood. Maybe because it’s fall and cool weather has decided to sporadically visit the city I live in that has got me into my southern roots and what not. I don’t really know, but man oh man have I been loving these songs like crazy this month:
- Shallow – Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper
- Hi-Low – Bishop Briggs
- Lullaby Love – Roo Panes
- Neon Church – Tim Mcgraw
- Lose It – Kane Brown
- Beautiful Crazy – Luke Combs
- To A T – Ryan Hurd
- Burn the Ships Album – For KING and COUNTRY
- Dead Man’s Arms – Bishop Briggs
- Taki Taki – DJ Snake, Selena Gomez, Cardi B, Ozuna
- Without Me – Halsey
- Sweet But Psycho – Ava Max
- She’s Got the Best Of Me – Luke Combs
- Simple – Florida Georgia Line
- Talked You Out of It – Florida Georgia Line
- Whiskey Glasses – Morgan Wallen
-BLOGOWEEN GIVEAWAY WINNER-
And finally, the moment most of you have probably been waiting for–the winner of the 2018’s Blogoween Giveaway is….
Congratulations Shalini! Please check your email you provided for all the details to claim your book! Please note that if you don’t respond within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen. And thank you to everyone who entered! I’ll most likely be doing another giveaway soon (because I had way to much fun with this) So keep on a look out for that!
How was your October? Let me know!