BOOKENDING SUMMER 2019: Summer Personified
Hello and welcome to my first official post of Bookending Summer! I am so stoked to check out everyone’s posts and prompts as we get further into July! I am open to my ears in giddyness as we get to hang out with you guys on your blogs and also on Twitter (@bookend_events if you haven’t followed, you totally should!). Continuing her reign here at Bookending Spring is Charvi @ Not Just Fiction! Make sure to head over to her blog to see her content as well as the original prompt!
Also don’t forget to check out our Blog hopping Masterlist! The list features all our participants and those who are participating can put their post links next to their name for easy blog hopping!
Without further ado! Let’s waddle into today’s prompt!
Each fictional character is unique in their own way but there are some of those sweet and cheerful ones whose goodness reminds you of summer. Make a list of characters who are truly summer personified.
- Daisy Calloway: I will fight anyone who says that Daisy from the Calloway Sisters / Addicted Series isn’t summer personified. Light, adventurous, and always positive–the girl is literally a ray of sunshine. You just can’t help but be in a good mood when she comes into the scene.
- Elain Archeron: Feyre literally describes Elain in ACOTAR as “the flower-grower, the gentle heart” to me at least, that screams spring/summer.
- Alice Cullen: Let’s be real, would it be a Bookend Event if ya girl didn’t mention Twilight somewhere (or ACOTAR if I’m honest)? Alice always has a pep in her step and is always hopeful, which really reminds me of those summer vibes where you don’t have school and your just…free. Alice reminds me of what it feels like to feel free.
- Knox Gentry: If you haven’t read the Locker Room by Meghan Quinn, you can read my review of it here and then hop to it, because Knox is Summer personified in a male body. Fun, outgoing, smart, and charismatic Knox will knock you off your feet with how Summer like he feels/is. UGH I HAVE NO WORDS.
- Simon Spier: Do I even have to explain how much Simon reminds me of summer? From his sassy ways, to his love of his friends, having a good time, and all around personal vibe–Simon makes my heart swoon during the summer months. I’m pretty sure he makes Blue swoon too! 😉
What characters do you think are like Summer? Let me know!