June Wrap Up
Somehow the universe let me get older in June and no one objected?
Happy first of July Storytellers! I am super excited for everything that this month has to offer in the realm of storytelling as I start up (again?) creating my own magic as I am participating in Camp Nanowrimo this month! ALSO TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF BOOKEND EVENTS!! If you haven’t signed up already, go on and finish reading this and then head over to my co-creators page to see our announcement post and sign up! We have a crap ton of fun prompts planned for you guys this month and I can’t wait to meet new bloggers throughout this event!
As for June–June was a great month for me. Not only was it my birthday month (big thank you to all my friends who made me feel so loved and special this month; you know who you are and I am so incredibly thankful that you are in my life), but I got to read some amazing books and the music Gods were in my favor.
So without furtherado, let’s see what all I consumed in my birthday haze!
† denotes an ARC/book received in exchange for my honest review.
- †Storm and Fury by Jennifer L. Armentrout – REVIEW – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- †A Pizza My Heart by Teagan Hunter – REVIEW – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- †The Locker Room by Meghan Quinn – REVIEW – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- †Switch Bidder by Sara Ney – RTC – ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
- Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick – REVIEW – ⭐⭐⭐
- †The Black Mage by Daniel Barnes & DJ Kirkland – RTC – ⭐⭐⭐.5
- †Superfan by Sarina Bowen – REVIEW – ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Clo @ Book Dragons Posted the Announcement post for BE Summer 2019!
- Michelle @ Michelle Likes Things dishes out books by Queer POC Authors
- Isabelle @ BookwyrmBites pens a letter to her past self about sexuality
- Christine @ The Uncorked Librarian talks about Plagiarism in the blogging world and how stealing blog content is not flattery
- Meaghan @ The Words Gremlin gives a persuading review of why you should watch Amazon’s Original series Good Omens
- Ruby @ Ruby’s Books has a chat about Ratings, Reviews, and the Drama of it all
- Eline @ Lovely Audiobooks has a discussion on whether Book Blogger Reviews are honest
- Gerry @ The BookNook UK highlights their Top 10 All Time Fav’s
- Haley @ Caffeinated Reader dishes a much needed crash course on emailing book bloggers
- Amy @ The Little Booknerds in the Corner talks Bookish Social Media
2019 continues to bless me in the music department. Not only did we get the beloved Jonas Brothers album (which SLAPS) but I also got new Taylor music AND Ed Sheeran music. June truly was a birthday celebration indeed. As always here is a snapshot playlist of this music I had on repeat this month!
- THE ENTIRE JONAS BROTHERS ALBUM. (Happiness Begins)
- Be Nice – The Black Eyed Peas ft. Snoop Dogg
- Love Me Anyway – P!nk ft. Chris Stapleton
- Beer Never Broke My Heart – Luck Combs
- Rival – LANCO
- 1985 – Bowl Of Soup
- Greenlight – Jonas Brothers
- Runaway – Sebestian Yatra, Daddy Yankee, Natti Natasha, and Jonas Brothers
- You Need To Calm Down – Taylor Swift
- Cross Me – Ed Sheeran ft. Chance the Rapper
- Beautiful People – Ed Sheeran ft. Khalid
- Summer Days – Martin Garrix ft. Macklemore, Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy
- Split – 🍿🍿
- The Perfect Date – 🍿🍿🍿.5
- Pokémon Detective Pikachu – 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
- Songland (NBC)
- The Bachelorette (ABC)
- Friends (Netflix) Season 4-10
- Outlander Season 1
- Buffy: The Vampire Slayer (Hulu) Season 2: Ep. 1-2
How was your June? Let me know!