BOOKENDING SPRING 2019: Type A Personality Characters
Bookending Spring is surging through with gusto as another week gets demolished with amazing posts and prompts from each of you guys! I am up to my ears in grins as I get to hang out with you guys on your blogs and through twitter (@bookend_events if you haven’t followed, you totally should!) Continuing her reign here at Bookending Spring is Charvi @ Not Just Fiction! Make sure to head over to her blog to see her content as well as the original prompt!
Without further ado! Let’s waddle into today’s prompt!
Type A Personality Characters
You know Type A people: they are neat and organised and slightly obsessed with order. So list a few Type A characters that you love. You can also put your own spin on this, go ahead and have fun with this one!
- Rose Calloway-Cobalt: From the Addicted Series by Becca and Krista Ritchie, Rose is a force to be reckoned with–especially when it comes to her sisters Lily and Daisy. She is the epitome of Type A personality and if she was not fictional, she probably would be the cover model for the definition in the dictionary!
- Hermione Granger: From the Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling, Hermoine is a girl who always needs the facts and a plan–a carefully thought out plan.
- Belle: From the beloved classic Beauty and the Beast, Belle is probably the oldest Type A character on my shelves! Always organized, clean, and responsible; Belle makes sure everything runs smoothly properly, and knows where everything and everyone is–both in her home and around the town.
- Amy Santiago: Not bookish but Amy from the hit sitcom Brooklyn Nine-Nine, was made to be a type A character, and ya girl isn’t ashamed of it either! As a straight by the book cop, Amy goes overboard in her organization, where she is known in the precinct to color code her files, and having the cleanest desk in the office. Everything she does is calculated and planned to the letter. A visionary and trendsetter to all Type A’s out there.
- Savannah Bailey: From The Bailey’s series by Piper Rayne, Savannah is an individual of organization, working to take over the family business after her parents death, Savannah grew up fast in the fact that she knows what she wants and she gets it. Demanding with a hot temper, Savannah quenches her Type A personality both at work and at home.
What characters do you love that are type A? Let me know!