BLOGOWEEN DAY 6: The Sacrifice
Blogoween has been thriving! And today is equally as haunting as the others as today marks my turn in hosting! I’m so excited to see all of the posts you guys will make in these coming days during my reign of evil (mwuahahahahaha) but first a HUGE shout out to Anna @ The Bursting Bookshelf for the epic prompts and for being an AMAZING host!! If you haven’t seen her prompts for Blogoween, please please please go check them out! I promise you will have a spooktacular time with them!
Don’t forget there is a Blogoween Giveaway going on here on my blog for a chance to win a book of your choice from Book Depository! Opened to US and Internationally!! Click here to check out my announcement post for more details! Good Luck!
For my first day of hosting I have a little something cooked up in the cauldron for you story tellers that I think you will have a lot of fun with:
Characters or creatures that would die first in a horror film
- Bella from Twilight by Stephanie Meyer – Now everyone and their mother’s by now should know that I am a complete Twi-hard to this day, however I am woman enough in my fan love to understand that Bella would literally be the first to go in a horror film–even as a vampire. It hurts, but the it’s the truth. The girl is a klutz, she honestly goes back and forth between decisions so by the time she makes up her mind she’d already be dead, and she relies on people too much. Like honestly, honey do it yourself.
- Tris from Divergent by Veronica Roth – This is solely because she would volunteer to die first. No, I’m not salty still.
- Lara Jean from To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – Let’s face it folks, the girl can barely drive so she can’t get far from her attacker, she pours her guts out on paper which thus leaves a trail for anyone with half a brain to track down and find her. And she is still missing her scrungie. Maybe she would survive, but hot damn should would be so heavily wounded she might as well be dead.
- Lisa from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead – THIS CHICK WOULD BE DEAD IN THE FIRST THREE PAGES OF THE NOVEL IF IT WERENT FOR ROSE SO HOW WOULD SHE LIVE IN A HORROR FILM?!
- The Entire Cast of The Selection series by Kiera Cass – I dont even know how half of them made it through to the end of the series to be honest, I don’t even know I made it to the end of the series. But honestly, none of them would make it in a horror film. Half of the girls would be worried about their dresses and one uping the other, and the other half would be trying to woo the antagonist in hopes that they would spare their lives. SMH. America would definitely be the first in this bunch. I’ll let Maxon be last, solely because I thought he was cute in that lost puppy way.
- Nesta Archeron from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas – Let’s face it folks, Nesta a bigger bark than a bite. She knows no combat and refuses to learn. She is pissed the entire time that it would most likely cloud her judgement, and she shuns anything that is there to help her. Rest in Pieces Nesta.
- Frank Randall from Outlander by Diana Gabaldon – He would be no where without Claire. He has no sense of direction without her and probably would not even make it a day if he was sent back in time instead of Claire. 10/10 do not recommend.
- Aro from Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyers – Aro literally lives off other people doing the work for him. So if left to fend for himself, I don’t think he would make it. Yes, he has the power of reading thoughts, but that is only by touch, and by the time he gets to touch something with a decent amount of information for his survival–he would already be dead.
What Characters or Creatures do you think would die in a horror film?