Better late than never right? Storytellers, the month of December sucked ass. I’m not even going to sugar coat it. Worst month of the year hands down. I had such high hopes for the month and everything I was going to do and get accomplished before the end of year rolled around. Unfortunately, fate had different plans and I tested positive for COVID in the beginning/middle of December. For the past 2 years I’ve been playing this theoretical game of dodgeball with COVID and have not once gotten hit (even when my sister got it in the summer and I was basically living in the same room with her!), but this new variant said hold my beer, and everyone I knew who has never got it…well got it. Christmas was cancelled for my family and flights were refunded for those who were coming to us for the holidays. I had it the worse out of all of in the house and am still, a month later, trying to recover.
Hence my lateness with this post!
I didn’t read much in December, and the little I did was purely audiobooks. What I did do though was watch a captivating amount of television. I was a feign for the screen! All the Christmas movies and all of the sitcoms were consumed because I simply wanted to feel good. So with that in mind, grab your popcorn, get your favorite fluffy thick blanket, your favorite drink and let’s see what all I consumed in the month of December!
† denotes an ARC/book received in exchange for my honest review.
🎧 denotes Audiobook.
- 🎧Demon From The Dark by Kresley Cole – RTC – ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- †🎧Christmas in Rose Bend by Naima Simone – REVIEW – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- 🎧Dreams of a Dark Warrior by Kresley Cole – RTC – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- 🎧Lothaire by Kresley Cole – RTC – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- 🎧Dark Skye by Kresley Cole – RTC – ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- 🎧Rules of the Friendzone by Kat Baxter – ⭐⭐.5
- 🎧Macrieve by Kresley Cole – RTC – ⭐⭐⭐.5
Honestly kind of annoyed with my results for the month because I started picking up my sister after work and she is always the car DJ, didn’t realize just how much she’s been DJing that her music choices have now become a good chunk of the top spots of this months stats. I love these artists and songs don’t get me wrong, but I wish my monthly stats were more reflective of me than my sister if that makes sense. As per usual though– here is a snap shot of my stats for November:
🟡 = New to List , 🟢 = Risen in the Ranks, 🔴 = Dropped in the Ranks
- 🔴Ed Sheeran
- 🟢Doja Cat
- 🟢Billie Eilish
- 🔴Taylor Swift
- 🟡Never Enough by Loren Allred
- 🟡Movement by Hozier
- 🟡Spirit in the Sky by KEiiNO
- 🟡Angel of Small Death and the Codeine Scene by Hozier
- 🟡Burn for You by Barlow & Bear
- Single All The Way (Netflix) – 🍿🍿🍿.5
- Ice Age (Disney+)
- A Boy Named Christmas (Netflix) – 🍿🍿🍿
- Ice Age 2 (Disney+)
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon
- Happiest Season (Hulu)
- Holiday in Handcuff (Hulu)
- Puff: Wonders of the Reef (Netflix)
- Home Alone (Disney+)
- Home Alone 2 (Disney+)
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas
- Santa Claus 2 (Disney+)
- Love Comes Softly
- A Shit ton of Hallmark Christmas Movies because my family is insatiable…
- School of Chocolate, season 1 (Netflix)
- Dr. K’s Exotic Animal ER, season 1 ep.1-7 (Disney+)
- The Great British Baking Show (Netflix)
- Friends (HBOmax)
- Atiye, season 1 ep. 1 (Netflix)
- Big Band Theory (HBOmax)
- Blown Away: Christmas (Netflix)
- Teskilat season 1, ep. 3-5 (TRT1 Turkey)
- Project Runway (Bravo)
- The Witcher, season 2 ep. 1-4 (Netflix)
- The Wheel of Time, season 1 ep. 2-4 (Amazon Prime)
How was your 2021? Let me know!