BOOKENDING SUMMER 2019: Tidyathon Goals
T-MINUS 24 HOURS UNTIL BOOKENDING SUMMER IS UPON US!
Guys you have no idea how stoked I am about this event! we have some great hosts lined up who have some AMAZING prompts for you guys to partake in! If you haven’t signed up already for BE Summer, YOU STILL HAVE TIME! Click on the link below to be taken to the announcement post to find out more info about the event and how you can participate!
If you are participating (YAY!) please don’t forget to check out our blog hopping master list! This is your one stop shop for all the bookending summer participants, you’ll be able to check out everyone who is participating’s blog and our new feature where you can link your #BESummer19 posts next to your name for easy blog hopping!
As BE Summer kicks off and goes into full swing, so does it’s sister event Tidyathon! If you don’t know what Tidyathon is, its a event that runs within BE Summer mainly over on Bookend Event’s twitter page where the main goal is tidying. Whether you are cleaning up your blog, your goodreads shelves, doing some updating on your brand, redoing your bookshelves for the ultimate perusal and aesthetic capabilities, or cleaning up your office for efficiency, Tidyathon is for all those things and more.
This event, I am going to try and be more active and productive on the Tidyathon side of things alongside Clo, so I thought it would be an epic way to kickstart my own Tidyathon with a goals list of things I would like to accomplish during this event!
So grabs some popcorn, get your dust bins, and lets make a To-Do!
- Clean up CSS
- Update Review Master List
- Clean up and remodel Tags
- Review / remodel Review Template
- Clean shelves
- Take books I (probably) wont be or have no interested in reading off my TBR shelf
- Update Bio and links
- Decide on Theme for Instagram
- Implement said theme
- loosely mimic theme/trend to twitter profile (banner and header)
- Make game plan for social media usage (learn how to use it effectively)
I am adding this into Tidyathon as a way to keep me accountable to get this done!
- Re-organize file drawers
- Clean out under desk
- FINISH THOSE STUPID BINDERS SAMANTHA, LIKE HOT DAMN.
- Clean out Download and Documents folder on computer and put files in their respective places
- Clean out sticky note / Pen drawer (Sam– for the love of God, throw away pens that don’t work!)
And there you have it folks! Those are my goals for BE Summer 2019 Tidyathon! I’ll be checking in around the middle of July to see how these are coming along with my goals but until then– are you participating this year? If so what are your goals? Anything similar?
Let me know!