Bookending Spring is thriving as we make our way to the end of our first week! I am in a constant state of smiles and snorts as I read everyone’s posts and chat with you guys through Twitter (@bookend_events if you haven’t followed, you totally should!)! Continuing my reign here as host our next prompt from AJ @ For the Love of Diversity in Books is all about things to be read!
So without further ado, let’s get into today’s prompt!
Spring Reading List
My TBR for Spring, share your TBR for Spring!
- Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff: FAM! I got a little to hyped when I was approved for this title, I love everything that this duo has put out so far together (still need to read their individual works) so this new series has my heart all kinds of soaring! I honestly can’t wait to dive into this one!
- Ace of Shades and King of Fools by Amanda Foody: I have heard nothing but great things about this series, and like a dumb nut that I am, I requested the ARC for the second installment before reading the first (a time truly), but like I said I’ve heard nothing but gold about Foody’s writing and my wonder twin, Kal, simply adores this series, so here is to hoping it is bomb dot com!
- Junk Mail by Kendall Ryan: I love Kendall’s writing, and the synopsis for her newest release has me all kinds of intrigued! Naughty photos sent to the wrong number? Instant grabby hands!
- Again, But Better by Christine Riccio: I am honestly just very curious of how her writing is going to be since I’ve followed her through this process from the beginning.
- Rythm, Chord, and Malykhin by Mariana Zapata: THIS IS THE ONLY BOOK OF HERS I HAVEN’T READ YET. I’m both excited to read another story from my favorite slow burn author and scared because wow I wont have anything left of hers after this until she releases another book. I can’t deal.
What’s on your TBR this Spring? Let me know!