January Book Haul
I have no excuse.
It’s literally not even Christmas or my birthday so I don’t even know why I have accumulated THIS many books in the month of January. I guess you could say I went a tiny bit overboard…
I know. I’m shook too.
Before I get into the bounty of which my kindle and shelves cry out to in joy, let me preface this with I am a super frugal and hella cheap person. Most–if not all– of these purchases were deals from bookbub.com, amazon, audible, etc. which amounted to many of them being free, as well as through my carefully thought out monthly book budget as I have placed reading and supporting authors and the arts a priority when planning my personal finances. With that being said, take a look at my walk of shamelessness.
The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
📚 Denotes already read.
- 📚Finding Alexei by Kendall Ryan
- Blood for Blood by Victoria Selman (Prime Reads)
- Smoke and Summons by Charlie N. Holmberg (Prime Reads)
- Full Measures by Rebecca Yarros
- Phenomenal X by Michelle A. Valentine
- 📚The Deal by Elle Kennedy
- Vivian Rising by Daniella Brodsky
- Valentines Days & Nights (Anthology) by Corinne Michaels, Helena Hunting, and various
- Bridal Pact by Leora Gonzales
- Wildcat by Max Monroe
- #Jerk by Kat T. Masen
- One Cruel Night by K.A. Linde
- Dream A Little Dream Of Me by Iris Morland
- Just Say Yes by Samantha Lind
- 3:AM Kisses (books 7-9) by Addison Moore
- The Seduction by Roxy Sloane
- Impossible Roomates by Clare James
- Hung by Anne Marsh
- Seductive Nights: The Complete Julia and Clay Collection by Lauren Blakely
- Miss Mechanic by Emma Hart
- Bro Code by Kendall Ryan
- Trashy Foreplay by Gemma James
- That Man Next Door by Nadia Lee
- Something Reckless by Lexi Ryan
- 📚Under Locke by Mariana Zapata
📚 Denotes already read.
- 📚The Priory of the Orange Tree [SAMPLE] by Samantha Shannon (Netgalley), Publishes Feb. 26th 2019
- 📚What Makes Girls Sick and Tired by Lucile De Pesloüan (Netgalley), Publishes March 18th 2019
- 📚Watch Us Rise by Renee Watson (Netgalley), Publishes Feb. 12th 2019
- 📚Teaching Tucker by Jillian Quinn (Enticing Book Journey Promotions / Author), Published Feb. 6th 2019
- 📚Lessons From A One Night Stand by Piper Rayne (Inkslinger PR), Published Feb. 7th 2019
- The Manic Pixie Dream Boy Improvement Project by Lenore Appelhans (Netgalley), Publishes March 5th 2019
- This Is Not a Love Scene by S.C. Megale (Netgalley), Publishes May 7th 2019
- 📚Glow: Book I, Potency by Aubrey Hadley (Netgalley), Publishes Feb. 13th 2019
- Motion by Penny Reid (Social Butterfly PR), Publishes Feb. 12th 2019
📚 Denotes already read/listened too.
- The Spies that Bind by Ally Carter
- Harry Clarke by David Cale
- 📚Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling
- 📚Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling
- Hamilton: The Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
- Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- You Are A Badass: How To Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living An Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
Are any of these on your TBRs, or have you already read them? If so, what did you think?