Happy Wednesday Storytellers! I come to you from a Nyquil haze as I am still battling a nice sinus infection/cold combo (it’s been a time I tell you). I had something else really fun scheduled for today, but I honestly don’t have the energy to get it to where I’m okay with posting it so instead–we are going to do a tag!
I have been tagged to do this by both the lovely Kal @ Reader Voracious and the amazing Charvi @ Not Just Fiction! So thank you ladies for thinking of me and tagging me! If you haven’t already checked them out before–stop what you are doing and go do so! They are gems!
The Rules of the Game
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post (you can use this HTML code!)
- Tag 8 friends to play along.
- Link back to the original post so I can see all your secrets!
Two Truths and a Lie
- Before I began book blogging I was apart of the booktube community on Youtube and adored my time there!
- I love taking notes while I’m reading, whether that be in the book or in my Bullet Journal.
- I was never allowed to read anything with witches or demons growing up, so I had to sneak them in while I was at school in High school or when I left home for University.
Soph @ Bookwyrming Thoughts | Bree @ Falling For Romance | Gina @ Gina’s Bookshelf | Jackie @ Bookish Coffee Blog | Hannah @ Hannah’s Bookshelf | Cassandra @ The Bibliophagist | Michelle @ Michelle Likes Things
REVEAL THE LIE
#2! I actually really hate taking notes while I’m reading! I feel like it sucks me out of the story way to much. The only time that I do take notes is when I set out to annotate a book I have already read. I have, however, grown accustomed to highlighting on my kindle over the past couple of weeks though! So baby steps?
Did You Guess Right? Let Me Know In The Comments!