And by back I mean I read a ton during my hiatus and I have come back with some very strong feelings that I can’t wait to discuss with you guys! This month (or last month really because August just started) I started of in a kind of mini reading slump, which I immediately went into emergency mode and thus started July with a lot of re-reads to help combat the steady slump decline.
Happy to announce that it worked!
So if you don’t count the multiple times I read a book ( reading the same book twice or more in the same month) than I have read a whopping 17 books this month!
However, if you are like me and do count the multiples than I have read a total of 20 books this month!!
JULY WRAP UP
- Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata — (Re-Read) — ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Some Kind of Perfect by Becca and Kristi Ritchie — (Re-Read x2) — ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The Billionaire’s Wake-Up Call Girl by Annika Martin — ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Dear Aaron by Mariana Zapata — ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Wait For It by Mariana Zapata — (Read x2) — ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Fence #8 by C.S. Pacat — ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Addicted After All by Becca and Kristi Ritchie — (Re-Read x2) — ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Hot as Puck by Lili Valente — ⭐⭐⭐
- Bad Rules by Charlotte West — ⭐⭐⭐
- One Baby Daddy by Meghan Quinn — ⭐⭐.5
- Most Eligible Billionaire by Annika Martin — ⭐⭐.5
- Yard Sale by Charleigh Rose — ⭐⭐⭐
- Four Day Fling by Emma Hart — ⭐⭐⭐.5
- Almost Wedding by Ruth Cardello — ⭐⭐⭐
- Doctor For Hire by Tory Baker — ⭐
- Filthy Ever After by Madison Faye — ⭐
- Dry Spell by Vi Keeland — ⭐
- Fake Fiancé by Kerry Leigh
- Smart Tass by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
- The Wife Arrangement by Penny Wylder
- Faking It by Stephanie Brother
Have you read any of these books? If so, what did you think? Or if you didn’t, what was your favorite book read for July?